Arriving in Fall of 2019 and available for Immediate Ownership in the SailTime Detroit Fleet:
Our first boat, Jeanneau 349, sold within 30 days of arrival, fully pre-booked with Memberships. She is being enjoyed by her new owner and Membership revenue is greatly offsetting the cost of ownership for her new owner. These next boats will be welcome additions to the SailTime Detroit fleet.
Contact us for pricing and specs.
If you’re like most boaters, the question you undoubtedly ask is, “How can I responsibly afford my own boat and use it often enough to justify all the hassle and expense?” SailTime has the practical solution that puts boat ownership within your reach.
Become an Owner-Member and SailTime Detroit will:
- Cover normal cost of ownership including slip fees, winter storage and insurance on your boat.
- Provide a monthly payment to you to offset your loan payment
- Allow only responsible, well trained, qualified Members to sail your boat. We’re not like a charter. Members take pride in ownership as well. Just ask any of our current boat owners
- Clean and maintain your boat weekly
- Handle emergency issues and remain on-call 24 hours a day during the season
- Winterize, store, and commission your yacht each season
- Provide assistance with finding a boat loan. Our preferred Lender
- Our proprietary softwarehandles all aspects of scheduling and member management
Ask about the tax advantages that can save you thousands as well.
Don’t guess at how this program works. Let us provide you with detailed pricing and financials, and answer all of your questions before you decide if this program is for you.