Our membership program is simply the easiest way to regularly sail on a beautiful cruising vessel at the shore, without all the expense and work that normally goes with it. Our location includes diverse waterways that can offer many different options so members can enjoy their time on board. The varied sailing membership levels appeal to everyone from beginners to “old salts,” offering a choice of just a few “sailtimes” a month or providing at least seven or more, for those who want to get out more often.
Capt. Cherie Kemper-Starner
*** Announcements ***
1. We’re almost full for the 2019 season! There are a couple of options still available but you’ll need to act soon. To fill out our roster for this year we’re currently offering a $795 discount off the Orientation fee! Act before January 31st to save some money, and to secure your spot for the upcoming season! Call us (866-724-5101)for all of the details.
2. We’re very interested in new boats for our fleet! We pay the insurance, slip fees and maintenance costs, plus pay you to use your boat in our program. For more information about the benefits of Owner Membership click here. Contact us for more details about how you can get some assistance with buying that new Beneteau or Jeanneau sailboat you’ve been dreaming about! (Powerboat options have recently become available too!)
3. We offer 2 SailTime membership levels to skipper the boat on your own. A SailTime Classic membership gets you on board for 7 monthly reservations, plus unlimited “as available time” or, if you can’t commit to that much monthly boat time, a Lite membership provides 3 reservations each month.
4. If you’re just learning and are looking for some time to practice your new skills, we also have a Crew Membership. This program offers a couple of sails per month where you and 3 other crew members sail under the guidance of a licensed USCG Captain, providing a fun and informal instructional opportunity. Call 866-724-5101 to find out more details on how this works.
5. We’d be happy to set up a private appointment for a boat visit. The boats are available for a “walk through.” Coming out to the dock is the best way to check out the marina, the layout of the boat and to have your questions answered in person. Contact us at 866-724-5101 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
Join as a fan of SailTime Jersey Shore on Facebook to see some of the fun we’ve been having.