We strive to motivate students to enjoy their experience in a safe, productive and comfortable environment.
The beginning course prepares the student for day sailing on a boat powered only by the wind. Each subsequent class progresses to bigger vessels that are powered by inboard or outboard engines. This graduated learning process allows students to develop and reinforce practical “on-the-water” skills while also gaining additional boating knowledge, serving to gradually round out the sailor’s education.
After students complete a course they can take advantage of either our CrewTime or SailTime membership programs, providing time on board to continue to practice their new boating skills.
- We teach on newer model, fully equipped boats to maximize safety
- Discounts apply to multiple students in a group – 2 – take $25 off ea. or 3 – take $35 off ea.
- Schedule a private course for your group – Rate is $1800 for up to 4 (basic class)
- “Women’s Only” classes and private instruction are also available
- ASA classes may be challenged
- Returning students receive a 10% discount on their next class
- Gift Certificates can be purchased and can be used towards our courses or the CrewTime membership program
ASA 101 Course
Students learn to sail a boat of about 20 feet in length in moderate winds and sea conditions in familiar waters without supervision.
ASA 103 Course
Students will learn to skills to perform as skipper or crew of a 30-50 foot boat by sailing in coastal waters.
ASA 104 Course
ASA 105 Course
ASA 106 Course
ASA 118 Course
ASA 103/104 Combo Course
The ASA 103/104 course is a 5-day, 4-night class covering the material of ASA 103 Basic Coastal Cruising and ASA 104 Bareboat Charter.