Stop Dreaming and Start Boating, Today!
How Fractional Boat Membership Works
Easy, Hassle-Free Membership
Guaranteed Monthly Usage
SailTime offers guaranteed access to your boat every month. You can make reservations online up to one year in advance and can book additional free “as-available” sail times using your smartphone. “Classic” SailTime memberships allow a minimum of 7 sail times per month and can get additional free sail times when reservations are made within 36 hours of the start time. “Lite” memberships get 3 sail times per month and “Premium” memberships get 14 sail times per month. Premium members can take the boat for up to 7 continuous days and nights. With SailTime PLUS, members can rent boats at other SailTime locations at a mere fraction of the cost of regular bareboat chartering.
Seasonal (Annual) Memberships
Member Initiation and Training SailTime members receive additional, included training as part of membership. This training includes:
- ASA 101 Basic Keel Boat Certification Course (16 Hour Course)
- ASA 103 Basic Coastal Cruising Course (16 Hour Course)
- Boat orientation: 2 hour orientation to the member’s boat, including use of all systems, electronics, and location of gear
- Review of scheduler and embark systems
- Check-out sail: 4 hours of on-the-water sailing to both demonstrate use of the SailTime boat and verify skills and knowledge required for membership.