If you’re like most boaters, the question you undoubtedly ask is, “How can I responsibly afford my own boat and use it often enough to justify all the hassle and expense?” SailTime has the practical solution that puts boat ownership within your reach.
The Owner-Member program is the least expensive way to own your own boat. This is done by providing you an income to help pay your mortgage payment, and all of your monthly expenses. You can also have an opportunity to offset the depreciation loss against your personal income for tax reasons.
Put simply, becoming a SailTime Owner-Member is the smartest route to boat ownership. You will spend less money, spend none of your time on maintenance, and spend more time sailing
Become an Owner Member and SailTime New York will:
- Cover normal cost of ownership including slip fees, winter storage, and insurance on your boat.
- Provide a monthly payment to you to offset your loan payment
- Potential tax benefits
- Owners get Premier Membership: 14 sails/month, double the sailing of any member.
- Maintenance reports are provided when you leave the program
- Allow only responsible, well trained, qualified Members to sail your boat. We’re not like charter. Members take pride in ownership as well. Just ask any of our current boat owners
- Clean and maintain your boat and keep all the systems operating like new.
- Handle emergency issues and remain on-call during the season
- Winterize, store, and commission your yacht each season
- Provide assistance with finding a boat loan.
- Our proprietary software handles all aspects of scheduling and member management
Ask about the tax advantages that can save you thousands as well.
Now, don’t guess at the financials that make this program works. Let us provide you with detailed pricing and financials, and answer all of your questions before you decide if this program is for you.
Boats we would like to add to the New York Fleet
- Beneteau Oceanis 31
- Beneteau Oceanis 35.1
- Beneteau Oceanis 38.1
- Beneteau Oceanis 41.1
- Beneteau Oceanis 45