SailTime Ownership vs. Traditional Ownership
There are very few reasons for owning a boat in a traditional manner any more. The fact is, even owners with the best intentions only use their boat a fraction of the time. The costs don’t go down when you are not using the boat.
Instead, when you buy a boat with SailTime, you have a professional partner who will take care of your precious asset for you. In fact, many of the month-to-month costs associated with traditional ownership are not found in the SailTime boat ownership plan. The only stipulation is that you have to be willing to share. We take care of everything else. Many Owners tell us, we take care of their boat for them better than they would for themselves!
Consider the SailTime Benefits:
- Monthly revenue for using your boat in the shared membership program
- Slip fees, insurance, and maintenance costs are covered
- Regular access with guaranteed monthly “sailtime,” plus unlimited last minute reservations booked online 24/7
- Professional yacht management so when you step on board it’s ready and waiting to go
- SailTime Marine Financing helps you get the best possible boat loan
- Insurance coverage is provided and designed specifically for SailTime
- Orientation and training is performed by staff from within our network of award-winning ASA schools and instructors
- Worldwide access through the SailTime Plus program