Come Sailing With Us In Philadelphia!
Thanks for stopping by to find out more about classes and sailing with us in the Greater Philadelphia area! We’re enjoying a great 2018 season so far! And there are still several months to go!
Staying close to home, the members in our region can go sailing without making a road trip; and yes, there’s good sailing to be had in Philadelphia! Not only that, you’ll find many of the city’s exciting restaurants, cultural offerings and historical treasures just a couple of blocks away from where the boats are moored!
Imagine hopping into the car after work on a Tuesday night so that you can head to the boat to get in a mid-week escape; sailing along the exciting and beautiful Philadelphia waterfront! As soon as you clear the breakwater you’ll be able to raise the sails for a fantastic cruise along our historic waterfront.
Whether you want to learn to sail, be part of a crew, or skipper the boat on your own,or do a Captained Charter, we’ve got a solution for you!
*** Announcements ***
1. We still have a few openings to sail on our boats this season. Our “Mid-Summer Special” is a discount of $ 750 .00 off the Orientation fee Plus, One Free Extra Month. Contact us to see how you can secure your membership so that you can be on the water as soon as possible! Send a note to email@example.com or call us at 866-724-5101.
2. Join us Saturday August 25th for the upcoming “Sail In”, held in association with our regional Beneteau and Jeanneau sailboat dealers. It’s being held on our docks at Penn’s Landing Marina in Philadelphia, PA. Stay tuned for additional information or call 866-724-5101 to get in on the fun and to find our more!
3. Our boats are located on the waterfront in Philly and Penn’s Landing Marina is our home. This exciting and convenient location is right in the heart of all of the great activities that regularly occur on the waterfront throughout the season.
3. There are several options to sail with us for the season! We have openings on Beneteau Oceanis 37 and also on our Beneteau Oceanis 41 tri-cabin. Call 866-724-5101 to find out more and to reserve one of the remaining spots!
4. Our sailing school calendar is posted for 2018! As an ASA school we offer “beginner’s” courses through more advanced, multi-day, live-aboard courses. Plus, we can customize a class for your group! Click here or give us a call for the details or to sign up for a course.
5. Come out to see us during the U.S. Sailboat Show being held from Thurs. Oct. 4th – Mon. Oct. 8th, on the docks in downtown Annapolis, MD. We’re available to tell you all about our program to sail in the city and to answer all the questions you have about our options for sailing downtown (and beyond)! If you need more information, please feel free to contact us!
5. Gift Certificates make great gifts!They can be used for classes, Captained Charters, a Crew Membership or a membership to skipper the boat. (Click here or call 866-724-5101 to purchase one.)
We now offer even more flexibility to meet our members needs.
- Classic membership guarantees 7 sessions plus unlimited “as available” time
- Lite membership provides 3 monthly reservations (not available on the Beneteau 41)
Or call to find out how to gain some CrewTime to gain skill, while sailing for fun under the guidance of a licensed USCG Captain/Instructor.
Feel free to call 866-724-5101 if you have questions or want to schedule a meeting.
The Delaware River offers an exciting challenge to satisfy every boater’s interest. There are many places to explore as you head north or south from the city. You can even make your way to the Chesapeake Bay by way of the C&D Canal.
Imagine a sail before sunset, returning the boat to its slip, then hopping over a few blocks for a wonderful meal in downtown Philadelphia. Plus you can add sleeping on board to your evening’s adventure! You can plan a night like this; all for less than you’d spend for a night in a hotel in the city.
Step aboard our vessels that are harbored right at the marina on Penn’s Landing . Our sailing area offers the excitement of sailing in a big city. Not only will you be able to raise the sails as soon as you clear the marina’s breakwater, you’ll also gain valuable experience by boating in our active port location. There’s so much to learn in our location plus all of the excitement of the great down-town atmosphere is only a few blocks away!
Become a fan of our SailTime Philadelphia Facebook page.
Our sister base at the Jersey Shore offers memberships to sail the Barnegat Bay, launching from the Ocean Gate Yacht Basin. This can be your waterfront property for many adventures at the shore this summer.
Located where Tom’s River joins the bay, you’ll be able to sail in a seashore atmosphere, anchor in a quiet harbor or even do a bit of crabbing to take a chance at catching your dinner for the evening. There are many spots to dock and dine or to grab a mooring ball.
On Tom’s River enjoy the beautiful shoreline adorned with gingerbread style homes or keep yourself entertained by watching the match races put on by one of the regional yacht clubs.
SailTime Jersey Shore on Facebook
To secure one of the open memberships give us a call – 866-SAIL101.
Feel free to contact us with your questions! We’ll look forward to sailing with you soon.