SailTime sailboat owners enjoy these benefits:
Allow only responsible, well trained, qualified Members to sail your boat. We’re not like a charter.
- Members develop a pride in ownership as they regularly sail your boat.
- Clean and maintain your boat weekly.
- Handle emergency issues and remain on-call 24 hours a day.
- Handle any maintenance or repairs needed to keep your boat in top shape.
- Provide assistance with finding a boat loan.
- Our proprietary software handles all aspects of scheduling and member management
How It Works….
If you’re like most boaters, the question you undoubtedly ask is “How can I responsibly afford my own boat and use it often enough to justify all the hassle and expense?” SailTime has the practical solution that puts boat ownership within your reach. By sharing the use of your boat you can cover your costs, while still enjoying plenty of time with your family and friends.
SailTime boat owners are responsible for operating costs including slip fees, insurance, bottom painting/cleaning, and a loan payment (if applicable). However, owners receive 50% of the revenue generated by their boats. After 3-4 members join, this is normally enough to cover the cost of slip, insurance, and bottom care. Once more members join your boat, you will be receiving money to help cover your boat loan or pay you directly. A SailTime boat will have a maximum of 6 members and 1 owner.