SailTime is an exclusive boat club membership that gives you the freedom of regular, flexible time on the water. Imagine the thrill of leaving work early for a sunny day on the Columbia River on a beautiful, clean, and well appointed sailboat. A SailTime membership gives you time on board so you can create these lasting memories yourself. We offer memberships on high quality sailboats. You pay an annual membership fee, reserve your time online, use the boat to sail with your group, then button her up for the next member. Our tiered membership offers different amounts of boating, so you pick the package that’s right for you: 3, 7, or 14 uses per month.
As a Member you enjoy Portland boating the way you want. A day, weekend or week-long trip; you set-up the times that work for you. Through real-time, on-line scheduling and management tools we make boating in Portland both practical and cost effective. Our fleet is located at Passion Yachts on Tomahawk Island.
- You design your own sailing calendar using an online scheduling system
- A limited number of members on each boat.
- Make instant same-day sailing reservations or plan up to a year in advance.
- Top quality boats that are professionally managed.
- No maintenance, slip fees, insurance, or other headaches.
- Only a one year commitment.
- Membership fees vary by boat size, marina location, and the number of monthly uses.
Member Initiation and Training SailTime members receive additional, included training as part of membership. This training includes:
- ASA 101 Basic Keel Boat Certification Course (16 Hour Course)
- ASA 103 Basic Coastal Cruising Course (16 Hour Course)
- Boat orientation: 2 hour orientation to the member’s boat, including use of all systems, electronics, and location of gear
- Review of scheduler and embark systems
- Check-out sail: 4 hours of on-the-water sailing to both demonstrate use of the SailTime boat and verify skills and knowledge required for membership.
SailTime offers guaranteed access to the same boat every month. You will get to know your boats ins and outs and not have to relearn the boat every time you go out. Try finding a club or charter company that can offer you that. You can make your reservations on our online calendar up to a year in advance so you are sure to have the boat for your birthday or anniversary or other special occasion. You can even book additional free SailTimes right from the boat using your smartphone. Classic Sailtime members receive 7 SailTimes per month, or the equivalent of 4 days and 3 nights per month. We offer a “Lite” membership that gives you 3 SailTimes per month. Classic members can take the boat for up to 7 continuous days and nights. Every day has two ‘SailTimes’: 10:30am until 6:00pm, and 6:00pm until 10:30am the next day.
The Lite membership is perfect for those who might sail less than a Classic membership allows. This is a perfect compliment to the smaller boat sailing clubs, allowing you the freedom to take a larger boat for an extended day sail with your family and friends. Lite memberships offers three SailTimes per month…two weekday day or night and one weekend day or night.
Classic SailTime members receive seven SailTimes per month: three weekdays and two weeknights plus one weekend day and one weekend evening. SailTimes not used may be rolled over to the next month. Also, members may use SailTimes from adjacent months to put together an extended outing!
An additional feature of the Classic membership is the 36-hour rule. If your boat is not reserved by another member in the upcoming 36 hours, you can reserve it without using any of your SailTimes!
You will get to know your boat’s ins and outs and not have to relearn the boat every time you go out. Plus our award winning instructors will work with you to develop your knowledge and skill until you feel comfortable taking the boat out on your own!
- $395 Lite Membership
- $549 Classic Membership
Space is limited so contact us today!
Beneteau Oceanis 38.1
- $549 Lite Membership
- $725 Classic Membership
Space is limited so contact us today!